Get Auto Body Repair in Fairborn from Valentine Buick GMC
Collision Center Phone: (937) 878-7371
Looking for an auto body repair shop near Dayton or Kettering? Your search ends here! At Valentine Buick GMC, not only do we offer high-quality body work in Fairborn, we are officially a USAA certified body shop. What does this mean? This level of certification means that the United States Automobile Association has deemed us to be skilled enough that they can guarantee our work on your vehicle.
Our experienced technicians use the very latest in repair equipment and painting techniques to restore your vehicle to like new condition. Remember: when working with your insurance company, make sure to specify Genuine GM Quality Parts for your vehicle!
We Repair All Vehicle Makes at our Fairborn Auto Body Shop
If you don't drive a GM vehicle, it's no problem; we do plenty of auto body repairs in Fairborn on non-GM vehicles, and our technicians have proved themselves to be skilled at any and all collision repair and body work. If you've been on the hunt for a collision shop near Dayton that can handle your GM or non-GM repairs, then we are pleased to be of service.
To schedule your auto body repair in Fairborn, give us a call at (866) 928-7697 at your earliest convenience to get your appointment scheduled. We look forward to restoring your car's original look.
Hours of operation: Mon-Fri 8am - 6pm
- We repair all makes and models
- Free estimates (No appointment needed)
- Direct repair facility preferred by most insurance companies
- Lifetime warranty on paint and bodywork
- Courtesy Transportation available
Contact Marc Barrett, Collision Center Manager
Phone: (937) 878-7375 Fax: (937) 878-8325
Get Free Estimates for your Fairborn Collision Repair
For your convenience, we will estimate the body damage and forward the estimate to your insurance company within 48 hours.
We are a direct repair facility and we are preferred by most insurance companies.
• Free estimates
• No appointment for estimates
• We repair all makes and models
• Computer estimating system
• Timely 1st quality repairs
• Two (2) Chief E-Z Liner frame machines
-Verified by Genesis Laser (computerized measuring)
• Mig welding
• Two heated spray painting booths
• I-Car, factory trained and ASE Certified
• Estimates written Monday-Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm
• We use DuPont finishes for a great look
• Lifetime warranty on paint and bodywork
• Direct repair shop for most major insurance companies
• We work with ALL insurance companies
• Our employees represent over 160 years experience in the automotive industry
• Courtesy Transportation available for vehicle drop-off and pick-up